Thursday, April 30, 2015

1st post

My goal for this blog is to keep a journal of activities relating to what i do in the field of education, be it as a student or in my work.

One of my professors repeatedly suggests that we keep a blog to journal our progress, so this is my attempt at it. I believe that this is a good idea, specially since i come from a field that believes that we should keep notebooks to journal our work - science. So, if i can do that in a lab, i would imagine that i can also do that for this type of work. 

Side note - i just realized that there is no correction on the mobile app, they might want to add that. Therefore, i excuse myself in advance for the multiple spelling errors. 

So this ramble in my attempt to force myself into writting in a constant manner. I do have a review or a comment to write based on a project i will have for the summmer - my first Lit. Review!!!!

Well, if you read this... Thanks for stoping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment